Shipboard Competent Person - Bremerton, WA
- Assure that a Work Authorization Form (WAF) ticket is on the job site and that it is for the specific job being accomplished, no work will be accomplished without a WAF posted at location of repairs.
- Assure that tank/compartment has an updated safe for hot work ticket and that requirements of the ticket have been met
- Assure that conditions of the tank/compartment have not changed since the ticket was written.
- Assure that any other safety issues are complied with that relate to the specific job being accomplished. (Example: special staging, face shields for grinding, protective clothing for hot work related jobs, breathing apparatus with correct cartridges, etc.)
- Assure that Torch Safety Procedures, including testing, are utilized for all torch work
- Experience Minimum of 3 years of directly related experience
- Must be Rapid Gate eligible
- Must have reliable transportation.
Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer