EMT - Mobile , AL
- Effectively liaise with the Occupational Nurse, H S & E Manager, Safety representatives and facility supervision regarding the care and treatment of our employees
- Provides initial assessment of job-related injuries/illnesses; as needed will perform medical triage
- Must demonstrate basic medical knowledge, including taking vital signs, universal precautions, daily follow up care and emergency assessments.
- Dispenses OTC medications, administers treatments and applies dressings for minor injuries and illnesses.
- Assist with diagnoses, specialized testing and evaluation of results, assessments of patients presenting symptoms of injury/illness in the Medical Department as well as in shipyard emergency situations
- Current EMT / medical assistant certificate or greater.
- Possess good human relations skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly, both written and verbal
- Ability to make independent basic first aid judgments
- Administrative office duties (typing, filing)
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
Contact Ameri-Force for more Information
Call now at 251-432-9090
Send Your Resume