Outside Machinist - Norfolk, VA
- Installs, maintains, and repairs ship's main propulsion and auxiliary systems including, but not limited to Steam, Gas Turbine, Diesel propulsion, propulsion shafting, propellers, rudders and steering engines
- Installs, repairs, and maintains ship's fluid systems including, but not limited to; pumps, compressors, purifiers, heat exchangers, hydraulic motors actuators and valves
- Tests installed equipment to ensure systems meet specifications. Installs and tests various shop equipment
- Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
- Minimum 3 years of outside machinist experience
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!
Call now at 904-425-1799
Or Send Your Resume
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer