Adkore has a need for an RTT (Roadway Testing Technician) with QCT (Quality Control Technicians) Certifications. This is a direct hire position with an established, Atlanta area Engineering firm. Outstanding opportunity, compensation and benefits.
Duties may include but are not limited to
• Conduct tests on Hot Mix Asphalt and component materials to determine compliance to applicable specifications.
• Assist in mixture adjustment and lay down operation to ensure specification compliance.
• Aggregate Testing & HMA Production Testing: sampling, aggregate gradation and mixture volumetric property determination where applicable.
• Roadway Construction Testing: temperature, layer thickness, compacted in place density and sampling.
• Maintain test result database: input data.
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
• QCT (Quality Control Technicians) certifications.
• Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Knowledge and ability to perform mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, multiplication,
• percentages and weights).
• Ability to read and comprehend technical manuals.
• Must be able to read and use measuring devices.
• Must have the ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to arrive and start work on time.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for the territory of operation.
Preferred Skills or Certifications:
• Current Asphalt Roadway Level I, II and III Certification
• College engineering degree or technical school diploma, 1-2 years’ experience in heavy highway or paving industry.
If you meet the above qualifications, and hold the required certifications, then submit your resume to this job posting. Our Recruiter will contact qualified candidates immediately.